Thursday 12 December 2013

DIY Christmas Ornaments!





Hello everyone!

Most of my friends and family know me as the Christmas queen. Far before the first snowfall (ok, on November 12th) I usually have my Christmas tree set up and decorated with my favourite ornaments. To me, Christmas ornaments are so much more than trivial trinkets; each one tells a story and speaks to a time in my life, much like a charm on a beautiful charm bracelet. 

That being said, my Christmas tree is somewhat crowded this year as it holds a collection that is at least twenty-seven years old. However, I am always ready to add that special something! Today, I decided to make my own Christmas ornaments as an easy DIY project. 

The process was so simple! I purchased clear ornaments from Walmart for three dollars and filled them with odds and ends that I found around the house, in this case I used pearl beads, some sparkly berries and some tinsel. The results are beautiful and the possibilities are endless. With one last clear ornament at my disposal, I have a very special DIY project coming soon that is sure to warm your heart.

For now, feast your eyes on just three examples of beautiful Christmas ornaments that you can make on a budget!

Anastasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment