Thursday 3 October 2013

Home For The "Fallidays"!


There is something about crisp Autumn air that brings along an acute desire for sumptuous fall scents. Soon, I'm ready to be engulfed by them and am quick to purchase candles, plug-ins, and essential oils that have such enticing names like "warm apple pie", "cinnamon market" and "fall harvest". Soon familiar scents that warm the air, and the heart, fill my house and I have the distinct urge to put on a soft cashmere sweater, brew my favourite apple tea and cozy up with a good book. 

This fall, with the intention of splurging on my favourite fall fragrances, I wanted to find a new, unique way of infusing my home with one of my favourite scents for this time of year: "pumpkin spice". At once, I imagined a warm bubble bath, lit with candles of course, with sweet smelling pumpkin soaps. Completely adorable and fully customizable, these soaps make a wonderful addition to your fall bathroom décor and are the perfect hostess gift, perhaps after a delicious Thanksgiving dinner? 

Here are the results. Instructions on how to make these easy pumpkin soaps yourself will be featured soon on my YouTube channel, Some Like It Haute (Anastasia Marie). Now sit back, enjoy the bubbles and try not to take a bite!




No comments:

Post a Comment